Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

EST. Since 1991


Forever a 90s baby. chokers were our thing first. oversize tee shirts and furry slippers. ripped jeans and flannel shirts. its back and i couldn't be happier. in celebration here's how i styled my super lazy and comfortable 2016 1997 look. 



so honestly, this is my work out outfit. 
if you follow me on snap-chat you have seen this look. (snap me @GABRIELLAGLAMOU)
these are my favorite workout pants right now.
they're from forever 21 FOREVER 21 WORKOUT CAPRIS
my tee-shirt is from Walmart FADED GLORY TEE
my slippers i made. find a tutorial on my YouTube. FLUFFY SLIDES
to make this look less sweaty and more chilly (hahah) get it? cuz im cool? also is my lack of grammar making me cooler or is my age showing? anyway to make this look more edgy and hangout appropriate, i added a gold and black choker from @jemztreasures JEMZ TREASURES
then of course i added my favorite burgundy lipstick because whats more 90s than that?
my favorite is by KAT VON D. find it here KAT VON D LIP
(my sunnies i bought in china town in NYC where i live. )
(black cap i bought at a local accessory store near me) 
this one from forever 21 is super cute tho! it says DOPE on it. hello classic 90s word. DOPE CAP

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig