Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

AS IF • PiNK X BLACK



One of my favorite things about being 25 is that I grew up in the 90s. The fur balls the fur earrings the shoes the chokers the movies, I mean even the kids born in 2000 are living in

1995 again. That should tell you something.


My favorite thing is the feather pens and feather and fur everything. I'm living for this black choker dress from forever 21 and these pink furry shoes from Lola Shoetique.
This outfit is the perfect Friday night date outfit or clubbing outfit with the girls! The furry pink shoes scream girly and yet the dress is so sexy. My favorite kind of look. For this look I went with an all pink makeup look and pink lipstick. My hair is wavy and center parted but even a high messy pony would be so hot with this look.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig