Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

London Times Curve Fall Preview


For my second collaboration with London I went with this gorgeous purple suede dress.
This gorgeous dress is soft, comfortable and curving hugging in all the right places.
I love its gorgeous plum shade that can work with silver, gold, nude, beige, basically any nude or earth tone!
I absolutely love how it paired with the lilac grey nude heels from Forever21.



find these heels here
I also paired the dress with this gorgeous crystal necklace, from Aldo. find the necklace here


Its buttery soft material is so comfortable its like wearing sexy pajamas. I love the ruching on the side that serves a curve hugging but concealing piece. It covers any extra belly areas that may make you feel uncomfortable. I used to never feel confident wearing dresses that hugged every curve, every bump, but this one of those dresses which will change the way you see body con dresses! This dress is pretty warm so I would wear it in the fall with closed toe shoes and a lovely trench or pea-coat.








SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig