Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Blushing Bae



It's hot AF in NYC right now. So the less clothes the better.
This mini skirt from Forever21 is so comfy and breathable.
So affordable too! Only $10!
I love this charcoal grey shade with the blush of the top.
Edgy and girly- right up my alley!
The top is also from Forever21 and it's very soft and pajama like.
It's a crop top with long sleeves which I see is a trend right now and I actually love it.
The material is soft and also breathable. I love the style of it; it opens and ties in the front so you can tie it how you'd like.


The shoes are my faves by LolaShoetique which I know are always sold out! BUT
I HAVE FOUND AN ALTERNATIVE! 

@Mesmerizedstyle (on Instagram), has a pair that is nearly identical with fur around the ankle and they come in multiple colors. They're super adorable and affordable!
If you follow me on Instagram you will see them. 
watch the forever21 plus haul featuring these pieces!


Leave a comment letting me know if you would wear a crop top with sleeves in the summer!

Follow me on Instagram here
For more OOTD and plus size fashion hauls subscribe on YouTube here


find the skirt here
find the top here
shoes by LolaShoetique  (similar that are in stock) here!
shoes that are similar by mesmerized style here
jewelry by RocksBox, use my code for a ONE FREE MONTH OF JEWELRY !!
"gabriellalascanoxoxo" https://www.rocksbox.com/
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig