Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Slayed in Suede

 Suede vibes. This dress is so sexy. It's perfect for the beginning of fall. Tight to the body but comfortable. I'm wearing this with no shapewear, no undergarments at all actually: I don't like the way a strapless bra looked underneath, I never wear shapewear so this isn't an exception. 

 Plus fuck society. I really do not care. Visible belly line forever ! Like hello I'm fat and I have a belly. NEXT. Anyway I paired it with a nude duster , nude heels, and nude diamond choker. 
 This dress stretches just enough and gives you curves in all the right places. I'm not wearing anything underneath, not even a bra. It gives you a sexy 1950s Marilyn Monroe vibes. Pairing this dress with a duster will give you more confidence and extra warmth for those fall nights.


Visible belly lines forever. I'm tired of spending my life trying to cover my fat, my whole life everything was about wearing peplums to cover my belly or loose fitting tops, and wear black to look slimmer. I'm over it.

nude suede dress: DollD Kouture here
nude duster: here
nude choker:here

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig