Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Halloweekend SLAY with Eleven60

I had no real plans for this Halloween , I usually just go trick or treating with my little brother because I want to soak up every year of his child hood as I can!!So when I saw this blouse I was like yaaaaaaas perfect to get my Halloween slay on without a costume!!!
I paired it with some leggings with leather details on the legs and it gives so much edge to the tutu portion of this look. I also made it more edgy and Bronxy by adding rhinestone hoops and this cap by Fashion Nova.
I actually felt absolutely bad ass in this look and I would wear this out for clubbing on Halloween night!!
Wear this with some black lipstick or cat ears and you're 100 percent in the Halloween spirit, or wear this like I did on a regular night and feel like a bad ass bitch.


blouse by Eleven60: here
leggings:  here
boots:  all kinds here
earrings: here
highlight: here
lipstick: Myth Lipstick

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig