Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

HOT CHILD IN THE CITY


STRANGER DRESSED IN
BLACK SHE'S A HUNGRY CHILD.
Today I had a casting for Rebdolls which called for a jeans and tank top, which is the perfect canvas for a cool girl outfit. I also hadn't worn these jeans and boots Avenue sent me (which omg thank you Scarlette !!! You're the best girl !!)
These boots are so bomb. They have a soft stretchy material in the back with a beautiful faux leather and studs down the sides. I really recommend them !!! They're pretty comfortable, I would say they could use a little extra comfort sole inside to provide extra comfort if you have to walk in the city all day, but other than that they are perfect. I also sized up because I like making sure my calves fit and I have space for socks!!
These jeans are soooo comfortable and sexy to wear. They're also from Avenue (Avenue is KILLING it!!) They feel like jeggings but are definitely jeans, they're called "butter denim" and they definitely are!!! They're denim does run small I'm wearing a 24 here I'm a 20 in most brands.
I'm also sooooo happy backpacks are back !!! They were everything to me back in the day and I've has this one from aldo forever but I'm super sure you can find one like this especially now! I'll link one down below.
 These were taking in Columbus Circle, New York City
 I'm wearing MAC Ruby Woo and Quay High Key sunglasses


butter Denim: AVENUE
Leather boots: AVENUE
sunglasses: QUAY
Lipstick: MAC
BackPack (very similar) : here
Leather Jacket: here
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig