Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

its october 3rd

I saw Gabriella Lascano wearing army pants and sunglasses so I bought army pants and sunglasses.

HAPPY MEAN GIRLS DAY!!
When I saw these online I was like DAAAAMN I NEED THESE!!
and then I saw these in the store and they were even better than I thought and then I tried them on
and I fell in love!!!
the best sweats Forever 21 has ever made!!

The tee shirt is essential if you're like me
café por favor!!!
I neeeed that in my mornings or shit ain't getting done!!
I think with this kind of look you have so much control.
Add a duster and heels for an uptown look,
add sneakers and a bomber for a down town look.
These half calf suede boots are so comfy and easy to walk in,
 you need them!!!


boots: here
bomber: here
tee shirt:here
camo sweats: here
sunglasses: here

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig