Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

VEGAS SLAY

This dress is from Forever21 from 2015
I had the hardest time finding alternatives!!
found one! Size 3X avaible
Long sleeve and 2x
size 14 version Here
sequin green skirt Here

This was one of my faves! Casual, easy and PINK!!!
duster here
rose gold sneakers similar
pink leggings here
top similar
pink fur bag similar


Sequin skirt Here
DusterHere
Fur bagMost similar

dress and bathing suit is an original design by @BABYDOLLBEAUTYCOUTURE



We had such an amazing time in Vegas! if you havent checked out the vlog on my youtube channel click to the right➡️➡️ my youtube channel is linked there!
This post will include all my looks from Vegas and links to the pieces from my looks
( both similiar pieces and
what i can find that im actually wearing).


Dresses above and below is an original design by @BABYDOLLBEAUTYCOUTURE








skirtHere
heels here


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig