Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

HoloSexual


"There's a million fish in the sea, but I'm a MERMAID"

Milk Cosmetics invited me to their Sephora event last night and you know i had to pull out the holographic!!
I've been waiting for the perfect moment to wear this!
I will admit I had trouble styling this piece because it can borderline tacky;
but once i found these fushia shoes
i KNEW they belonged together!! 
I knew the shoes needed an anchor
so i pulled out my hot pink michael kors selma.
Say what they will i still love Mk!! lol

shop this look 
top:(closest thing I could find) BUY
skirt: BUY
shoes: BUY
Bag: BUY
Smaller bag (small color) BUY


I didn't think a pink lip would look good as it would be overkill so i went with a soft holographic eye and nude lips. see pic below.


SHOP MY LOOK
makeup
eyeshadow: Shade "rager"
glitter: 3D silver
highlighter: cream
highlighter: powder


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig