Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Ruffles


So I have this blouse that really didn't fit past my hips and normally I would feel so self-conscious not wearing something that covers my hips. But- I love this blouse so much that I just had to get over that fear. Helping you all with your self-confidence has really come full circle and help me with mine.
I wore this blouse with my hips out and I felt so sexy and confident. And yes, people may have looked but I'd like to think that most of them looked from admiration from my self-confidence. As much as you all tell me I help you with your conference you have no idea how much you help me in return.
BUY TOP I'M WEARING
BUY SIMILAR TOP
BUY SIMILAR TOP
BUY TROUSERS
BUY SLIDE LOAFERS
BUY HIGHLIGHT

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig