Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Lady in red



Aint no party like a Becca Cosmetics party!! 
Becca is one of my favorite brands and when they invite me to a party i'm there!!
The party was in celebration of their new lush lipsticks which are super comfortable and sheer but build-able! Perfect for on the go and summer! They feel so smooth and creamy but deliver the pigment! I'm wearing one in these photos! 


The party was at a beautiful speak easy style bar that had gorgeous tufted dark grey sofas and sparkly beaded curtains! I'll definitely be going back here!!! The invite said cocktail entire so i knew i had to pull out a dress i've been waiting to wear somewhere fancy! This red lacy number is so perfect for the summer and the lace overlay is gorgeous! I paired it with a gold sparkly bag to up the fancy factor and nude heels to match the nude lining of the dress itself. I felt so feminine and sexy! Down below you'll find similar pieces to recreate this look on any budget!


dress options

Shoes Options

Sparkly bag options
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig