Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Sparkles


I know some people are tired of the duster and dress look, which is pretty much my signature look, but it makes me feel so good! When I'm feeling uninspired and not my most daring; anything blush and sequined makes me feel 1000 times better, and the duster always adds that hint of coverage and it adds another layer of chic by adding structure and playing off textures! Especially with nudes and blush tones because they always look good together!




CAPPED SLEEVE SEQUIN DRESS BUY
BLUSH DUSTER BUY
NUDE PUMPS BUY


Tonight Becca Cosmetics had an event to celebrate some new eye products.
i love becca parties! the girls are always dressed great which makes me feel comfortable wearing a great dress! i felt right at home too in this pink room!
Swipe through below for all the options to recreat this sparkly nudey pink look!
i love a clean sparkly look like this! Always looks amazing and makes me feel the most glam and most myself! 





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig