Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Two Faced

Last week I had the amazing honor of being invited to a brunch for TooFaced Cosmetics new launch for March called the "Naturally collection". It was such a beautiful collection of different and multi-cultural women who have so many goals and have accomplished so much! I was honored to be a part of it! With International women's day this March, it was perfect timing to be around so many empowering women!!! 

It was a gorgeous day in NYC! Sunny and warm! It was like being brought back to life after being dead and cold for ages lol (as I type this its snowing outside) likeeeee why. anyway, this day was beautiful and I was inspired to wear something light and comfortable but super glam! I mean its TOO FACED, you have to wear light girly colors and glitter works too! This gold sequin skirt is one of my all time fave pieces! Scroll the widget below to shop this look!



if you're interested in a name plaque like this one, I found the Etsy store who makes them! I bought one for myself because the one I got from too faced, I broke! wah! lol I loved it so much I bought a new one! get it here
shop this skirt here! its on sale!










SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig