Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Simply Sophisticated



I felt effortlessly chic in this ensemble for the launch party of Revlon's collaboration with Ashley Graham, for their New PhotoReady Candid Collection. The line consist of parabin free products, some caffeine infused products, as well as anti-blue light ingredients. I paired this grey textured coat with a simple LBD and suede booties for a warm, sexy, and sophisticated look. 



These booties were a perfect option to enhance height and while remaining comfortable.



 I added a feather clutch to introduce a little bit of edge to this glamorous fashion look.







The mirror room made me feel like I was standing inside of a disco ball.


I had so much fun with this look. How could something so simple make me feel so grown and sexy?
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig