Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

VACATION ESSENTIALS


Ah vacation, theres nothing like it, every vacation has its specifics outfits and plans, but there will always be a core list of essentials for those summer vacations; that's where this list comes in! Never worry again about planning. Use this as a guide and you'll always be set and prepared!
To start, check out my amazon store for all your travel needs and essentials! I have so many amazing things listed there from flight accessories to fashion! 

1. 𝕆𝕗𝕗
No one likes bug bites! Especially in watery tropical places this is a NEED!

2. 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜! 
at this point we all know we need SPF and theres are so many options so you can stay looking fabulous! like this one here which goes on completely clear!!

3. ℍ𝕒𝕥
Again, to protect yourself always have a hat, and if you want the drama try something big and bold  like this amazingly HUGE beach hat here. or if you like cuter, this one that reads VACATION literally!

4. 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕘 (𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕓𝕒𝕘)
 I like to carry something that can be a catch all purse AND a beach bag, this one by BEIS is the absolute best. Simple, to the point, and classic. 

5. 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕝
  I love beach towels that give me the vibes of the place I'm at, so somewhere tropical I love something with bold colors and patterns or even something fun and bright like flamingos, and the best part you can find super cute cheap ones at Walmart and target like this one I actually used in 
Puerto Rico! They can also double as shower towels in a pinch while traveling!


6. 𝕀𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕪!
 If you're anything like me you like to travel and get A LOT done in a few days! The way I do that is PLANNING!!! PLAN PLAN PLAN, its the best way to make sure you stop everywhere you want to and get the most out of your vacation! Find me on Pinterest for travel inspo!


7. 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤
 You need that one pair that can make it with you from the flight to the beach. Grab a nice basic style that matches with your whole wardrobe and save that extra room for more SHOES!
my faves are cat eyes like these here.


8. 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤.
 This might not occur to most young people right now because were on our phones so much! BUT it is really important to have a travel wallet that holds printed versions of everything you need. Copies of your passport and or ID, your flight reservations, your hotel reservations, HECK even DINNER reservations! You never ever know! Even keep printed or written versions of important phone numbers! You never wanted to be caught without something that can help you in an emergency!

9. 𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕞𝕖
  This will help you feel connected to home and will go with everything! Get a sample size of your fave scent and only bring that. Heres MY personal perfume that I absolutely love! Smells like fresh roses! Use "gabriella20" for 20 percent off!
Theres nothing worse than having a huge bottle of perfume that gets thrown away by AirPort security OR a bottle that breaks in your bag and stains clothing!


and LASTLY

10. 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕖!
 I am one of those people are superstitious and I have a sensitive stomach and sensitive skin! I tend to get itchy for no reason and I get an upset stomach easily too, so I always have a bag of medicine that I need like Benadryl, Tylenol, etc, whatever helps you always have that. sometimes in other countries the regulations are different and you won't find the same medicines there. For example in Venice, they dont have the type of pain relievers we have here, so save yourself the trouble and bring some Tylenol! 


I hope this helps and have fun!!!

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸, 𝓖𝓪𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig