Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Falling into Autumn Styles

Right now I am excited already for fall fashion, I just watched sec and the city the movie for the hundredth time so believe me I am readyyyy- you that scene when Carrie is wearing that fabulous hot orange scarf? oh yes thats me. readyyyy. Find my picks for what's trending for fall 2029 below.




This year is all about the statement coat or jacket. The coat IS THE OUTFIT. And quite frankly, I couldn't be happier. Being a plus size woman I have always taken comfort in wearing leggings and a teeshirt with a fabulous jacket as my fall winter uniform. I am glad everyone is catching on! 

This fall its all about comfort and chic. Forget over the knee sexiness and go for a classic up-to-the-knee boots that elongates your legs. Opt for western booties instead of plain black and slide on comfy mules or loafers and block heels instead of painful stilettos and ballet flats. 




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig