Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

FFF WEEK Recap 2016







Full Figured Fashion Week 2016


I had such an amazing week. I went to three VIP and blogger events for FFFWEEK2016. This was my first year attending events as a blogger. It means so much to be invited to events as an influencer because it makes me feel like all my hard work is paying off! 
I'm so glad I'm able to share these experiences with you all ! Make sure you are following me on snapchat at GabriellaGlamou to stay updated!
Let me get into the goods!

On June 15 I went to Avenue's Feel the love Blogger Breakfast downtown. The amazing women from Avenue showed us exclusives from the upcoming fall collections. the SHOES omg the shoes!!!

On Friday I went to the Lord & Taylor for a fashion show and an exclusive blogger green room reception.

I met so many amazing bloggers at these events! As usual I ran into Maddy from Plus Model Mag (pictured above), she is such a doll! Make sure to follow her !

Lets get into the FASHION!

ITS SUMMER IN NYC !! SO THAT MEANS CROP TOPS!!!
I love crop tops with high waist skirts and pants so let me show you how I repurposed my two favorite pieces right now and how i wore crop tops to both events!! 

My go to pieces right now are my nude heels from forever 21
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=shoes_high-heels&ProductID=2000205836&VariantID=
and my blush trench coat from BooHoo
http://go.magik.ly/ml/t0q/


For my first outfit (pictured above) I wanted to wear a pair of Asos Curve pants I've had for a while and wanted to wear them before it got too hot in NYC. I also just picked a really cute white crop top from F21 (shown on my YouTube channel here >Forever 21 Plus size Summer Haul
It worked out so perfectly that the pants matched the white crop top and I loved the end look! if you follow me on snapchat you would know I originally was going to wear a leopard print skirt with the top but I wanted to avoid the chub rub lol, so pants made it easier.




Second Outfit I ended up using the same staple pieces like I said I'm obsessed with blush and nude right now.
I went with all black that was super comfy and sexy. I paired a really cute bralette from Asos with really cute black leggings from avenue that I got at the event on Wednesday. Simple and sexy, an outfit like this is so easy and diverse you can dress it up or down for any event.









find all the deets here

asos bralette (similar) http://go.magik.ly/ml/t0l/
Avenue Leggings http://go.magik.ly/ml/t0o/


After the Lord & Taylor event I made my way to the Dream Hotel for the vivacity sportswear lounge.
The owner Vivian is so amazing, she talked about her brand and why its so important to her to have created her brand for women of all sizes to have comfortable and sexy fun sports wear that can be transitioned into all day wear. I was able to meet one of my long time inspirations Rosie Mercado.
please look her up!!







https://www.vivacitysportswear.com/
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig