Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

SLAYCATION LookBook #1



Vacation SLAYcation look book # 1.



I LOVE THIS LOOK. This is for the girl who's a little daring but still needs a good cover up. This cover up is flawless!! From WALMART!!


Yes girl.

You heard that right. The entire bathing suit is from FOREVER 21. They still have the top available in pretty much EVERY COLOR. It's the perfect halter or strapless or anything top. You can wear it strapless or twist into the shape I did here by criss -crossing the straps and giving a completely new and edgy look! The color is gorgeous on tan skin! This cover up is super light weight and feels so comfortable even when it's 90 degrees! I was in scorching Puerto Rico ! So I'm telling you from experience !














Purchase what I'm wearing here:


Forever 21 Swim Suit


Forever 21 Swim Suit

see more on Instagram

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig