Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

PLUS SIZE BARBIE 2 WAYS

London Times Curve and I teamed up again for their new sample sale starting today!!!
Curve Sample Sale!!!!

 This first dress is perfect for a sexy after work cocktail party or even a night on the town for the more conservative gal. I love the black ridges along the material that glide over the body and create a lovely smooth finish over those delicious curves. The dress is so comfortable and stretchy; in any weather it works. The length is long enough to be completely fine with stockings or tights but can be shorter if you want to.
The dress has a built in gold necklace that gives the dress a gorgeous classy look and makes the outfit even easier to wear! No need to buy an expensive necklace to wear with the dress because it comes with! 

For a more full glam effect I added some rhinestone chandelier earrings and a simple gold bracelet. I'm wearing a size 20, because of how stretchy it is, I would size down.

I paired the dress with grey nudes to give a mixed metals twist to the look. My lipstick is by ColourPop (Tootsie lipliner and Chi Liquid Lipstick) The heels are my currents faves from Forever21. find them here


Look #2
Bronx Barbie

The second look is my favorite of course!
An all pink look from head to toe!


From the pink makeup to the pink shoes, maybe I went over board or maybe its just right? You'll let me know. Drop a comment if you love a great Malibu meets the Bronx Barbie look (lol).

This dress is short but cute and it covers just enough. It does have a great stretchy lining inside but the outside flower patterned material doesn't stretch so make sure you get your proper size!
 I'm wearing a size 18 here and it fit perfectly. I especially love the adorable flower V-neck neckline.

The shoes you saw in my last post. They're by Lola Shoetique. find them here

Find all these pieces and more here!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig