Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

LACE & FLOWERS


This pre-fall season is seeing a lot of lace, and we know HollyWood's sexiest women are all about the see-thru dresses with lace; Beyoncé, Rihanna, etc, when I saw this dress I knew I was going to love it.
I feel sexy and confident in this dress. It is incredibly comfortable and in the fall you can deff cover up with a duster coat.


I'm wearing a bathing suit underneath by Forever21 plus. Its the perfect way to cover up and still show enough.
The fabric of this dress is strong and very stretchy, I love it.

These shoes are by Fashion Nova.
YES this dress can be intimidating and scary as a plus size woman but with the right under garments it can feel so powerful.
Don't be afraid. Be confident.

dress is by MYRDA
shoes Fashion Nova STRAPPED FOR SUCCESS HEELS
use code "XOGABRIELLA" FOR 15% OFF****
BLACK SWIM SUIT BY FOREVER 21+
FOLLOW THE DESIGNER OF THIS DRESS ON INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/myrdaj/








SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig