Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

PINK x GRAFFITI



This pink dress is the perfect summer into fall dress.
Heavy enough for fall days but light enough for summer nights.
Wear with a duster for a super fall ensemble.
 The blush color and the satin feeling combo make this dress perfect and trendy for this season.
I paired it with these strappy bootie feel heels by fashion nova
( use my code XOGABRIELLA for 15% off!)  

 The juxtaposition of the black next to the blush with the graffiti makes these photos some of the favorite to date! I loved driving around picking out weird abandoned places to shoot. It was hot out but worth every shot.

 You all know I'm from the Bronx and I'm an urban girl and I love me some graffiti. Reminds me of my city.
 When Antonio and I first started dating he called me Gizzle.
When we saw this it was like we saw a sign that was meant for us.
Although this is gizzle with a J, my middle name starts with a J so it still works for me!

dress: Boohoo here
shoes : fashion nova bang bang heels here
ring: avenue here
choker: Purchased at an accessories shop

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig