Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Posted & Flawless.

I think we can all safely say that any time we see a picture of Beyoncé we are thinking oh my god why am I not her? Well when I saw this outfit I was like OMG maybe I can be!!
The outfit seemed simple enough and it looks exactly like what everyone wants to be wearing this season. Blush tones nude tones whites; simple but glittery glam make up, straight blonde hair- I mean could this look be anymore perfect for the pre-fall season?
I already in my mind pictured how I would re-create this look the moment I saw it. Instead of trying to copy the exact pieces of the look I decided to take the look and re-create it using items I already have in my closet. Beyonce for plus size women.



duster: Boohoo here
skirt: fashion to figure here
heels: forever21 here
earrings: avenue here
clutch: mango (old) asos similar here
bodysuit: forever21plus here
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig