Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Spring Soiree Slay

I had the great pleasure of going to
two great events this week by two awesome brands.
Forever 21 and Gywnie Bee had Spring parties to commemorate new
collections for the new season.
Forever21 had a beautiful
Australian dinner party featuring a gifting suite
where I was able to snag a whole bag of goodies!
(try on haul coming soon to my youtube!!)
It was a great intimate
sit down dinner featuring wine, shrimp, models and fun!!
I'm so grateful to these
brands for including me and making me feel so welcome!!
Its so great to meet like
minded women who are
changing the workd
with body positivity through fashion!! 




forever21 event outfit info:
dress: this one is the sexiest
most similiar Kim O inspired dress
I found and it runs from Small to 7X!! Here
also found a similar look in black: Here
The satin trench I'm wearing is sold out but here's a
similar one by the same brand!  (similar) Here



The Gwynnie Event was so sweet and simple!
Loved the Floral décor and bright lights!
Definitely felt like Spring!
there was a fun photo booth and really great quotes on the walls!
So happy to have been apart of it!




bag so cute
choker here



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig