Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

ITALY in NYC

Today was I was blessed enough to be on a panel filled with beautiful and motivational women with amazing things to say about society and body positivity! I was inspired by this top that is actually a dress! I love it as a dress but my ass is too big to wear it as a dress lol and also its not summer! I felt like jlo circa 2005! I love the flowy look of this, plus the color is so rich and warm and sexy! Makes me feel summery and tan yet cozy and glam for fall! 



We stopped for brunch at this lovely Italian restaurant downtown and had eggs Benny and cappuccino. Everyone there was Italian and the ambiance was lovely! We sat outside and had lovely conversation. Find the look below!






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig