Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Pumpkin

ok so I know this is a bit fall looking but I really didn't get a chance to experience fall. 
let me explain.
 in September it was hot as fuck and then there was fashion week, and then I was in Vegas and LA where it was summer again so clearly by October I tried to make up for it but it continued being hot and then suddenly winter came. i've been held up in my apartment with this freezing cold but when I got the balls to get up and shoot I wanted to feel cozy and warm and well hello doesn't get any cozier and warm then a pumpkin spiced latte. they are my fave fall treat but hey its still cold out so all winter and fall treats are acceptable!!! anyway, don't judge me and find the details down below! im also adding hair and makeup details now! I want to help you all find your style and be inspired from head to toe!!!






dress: fashion nova
boots: here
coat: most similar
purse: here
hair straightener: here
lipstick: color (myth)
lipgloss: color (myth)
eyeshadow: here
foundation: here
highlighter: here
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig