Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

BRIDAL OVERLOAD




OKAYYYY OK, I might be that annoying bride, but I've been engaged for four years, SOOOOO therefore, I don't care!!! I am going a little bridal crazy. Buying every bridal thing I see. I'm obsessed!!!! and I'm happy. for all my brides to be, let me give you the scoop on all the cutest bridal treats!!! so that everyday you feel your most bridal beautiful and excited for your upcoming wedding!!! 

These bride slippers BUY HERE I bought a pair for my mom too! They come in all different sayings for the whole bridal party which will make for gorgeous wedding morning photos!!
THE BRIDE SLIPPERS

This notebook for planning and taking notes!!! BUY HERE I HAVE ALL MY NOTES FROM WEDDING PLANNING IN HERE AND IT WILL MAKE AN AWESOME KEEPSAKE FOR THE FUTURE TO LOOK BACK ON!!!
BRIDE2BE NOTEBOOK

So to write in your notebook, you need the most obnoxious pens! I have them! BUY HERE
DIAMOND TOP PENS
This tumbler for drinks and to OBV show off you're getting MARRIED! BUY HERE
BRIDE TUMBLER

Every bride NEEDS a wedding planner!! This will help give you a direction and get started on your vision and help guide you to what you need to plan! BUY HERE
MRS WEDDING PLANNER

This is a NEED!!! Pinterest Insta Goals!!! Are you even a bride without one!!! BUY HERE



THIS SWIMSUIT IS EVERYTHING!!! If you're wearing something that says BRIDE at all times are  you even doing it? likeeee you need this BUY HERE


Being New Yorkers we drink coffee like water and its become something my future husband and I love doing in the mornings together, so I have to have a million cute mugs! he also has his own (pictured below) BUY HERE
WIFEY MUG
HUBBY MUG
BUY HERE


AND LASTLY, KEEP YOUR MEMORIES FOREVER WITH A POLOROID CAMERA!!! THEY COME IN ALL COLORS BUT THE WHITE ONE SCREAMS PINTEREST BRIDE!BUY HERE






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig