Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

5 GLAM HOME DECOR TIPS

Top 5 Glam Decor Tips!



1. CREAT MORE SPACE WITH
-GLASS COFFEE TABLE
-FLOATING SHELVES 
-MIRRORS 

glass coffee table here
acrylic table here
mirrors I love here

Using glass and acrylic will make any space look larger and more open, and floating shelves create more space and free up tables and cabinets! Mirrors are AMAZING! They trick you into feeling like a room is larger and instantly make any space look more chic!

links from my youtube video

-my glass coffee table here

-my floating shelves here

-my mirrors 3 piece here

-mirror over my stove is from home goods, similar here

-my headboard here



2. CREATE LIGHTING WITH
-CHANDELIERS
-LAMPS
-CANDLES


chandelier in my dining room here
lamps I am loving here
candles I love here

Lighting is KEY! People need light! Being in the dark is great for SLEEP but to be productive you need DAYLIGHT! If you can't get windows GET LAMPS! Chandeliers are for the glam girls but candles, lamps etc work in ANY space

-my chandelier here

-my office lamp here

- glass lamps here

3. CREATE MORE SEATING / STORAGE WITH
-STOOLS
-DINING TABLES
-OTTOMANS
-GARMENT RACKS, WARDROBES

Now depending on how you live extra seating may not be necessary but extra storage? NEVER met anyone who didn't need that! Using ottomans with storage and wardrobes that look like gorgeous chests make any space look chic but provide that extra storage needed to contain the GLAM! lol

stools you need here
glam storage ottomans here
$15 garment rack here
wardrobes I love here

-my wardrobe here

-my ottoman here

-my gray fur stool here

-my dining room table here

-my dining room table candle sticks here

-roses are Venus et fleur year long flowers

4. MAKE THE MOST OF NOOKS AND CRANNIES ANIES WITH
-CORNER FURNITURE 
-BAR CARTS
-WINE RACKS
-SIDE TABLES

I think this is the most important! If you have little corners and spaces that don't fit a bed or table or large key furniture pieces, make use of the space with tiny bar carts, side tables and wine racks! Free up cabinets and closets and also use them as excuses to buy decor! ha!


-my bar cart here
-similar bar cart here
-wine rack here
-spice rack for wall here
-my fire place  here

5. CREATE A MOOD AND THEME WITH
-PLANTS FLOWERS
-COFFEE TABLE DECOR
-KITCHEN DECOR
-BATHROOM STORAGE 

This is the overall main tip of this video! I feel like once you know what you need from your space and you have an idea of what you want it to look like, everything else falls into place!!! you have to start somewhere like my INSTA or Pinterest lol!











SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig