Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Skin Care Fridge Benefits



Okay so if you follow me on instagram you know I bought myself a mini fridge for my fave beauty products and I'm in love. It may seem silly but once you try it you'll never go back! With Spring here everything is warming up including your fave beauty products! Nothing feels better after a long day or in the early morning, than a cooling face mask or chilled eye patches. I love to put everything from sleeping masks, sheet masks, and eye patches in there, to my facial rollers and lip oil!

this is the one I have and I'm able to fit quite a bit in it!


pink: buy

My favorite products to put in it!


1. SUMMER FRIDAYS JetLag Mask- buy here
This mask is so creamy and hydrating and feels so good when cold on tired skin 

2. PETER THOMAS ROTH Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator- buy here
This mask is my number one for sensitive skin! This gel cucumber mask is super light and hydrating and feels soooo soothing on bothered skin! When its cold, its a million times better.

3. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask- buy here
These masks are hydrating and affordable! Simple as that.

4. PIXI FortifEYE Facial Treatment- buy here
These are the best eye patches ever! So affordable and they really brighten and depuff the under eye area.

5. MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water- buy here
This stuff is so nice and soothing and easy to apply, I love it in the morning when I want a quick pick me up without having to use your fingers. 

6. GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask-buy here
I love this before bed, it has a jelly to oil consistency and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated.

7. OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask- buy here
This mask is minty and fresh and makes your skin feel so clean and poreless. 

8. Crystal Wand Secret Weapon Rose Quartz Facial Roller-buy here
Great for morning and night used with oils and creams to get the blood flowing into your face.

9. HOURGLASS N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil- buy here

10. MILK MAKEUP Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask- buy here

11. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask- buy here

Although its not totally necessary to use your skin care cold, there are many benefits; the cold items work to add extra de-puffing to eye creams and facial rollers, your sheet masks feel better in the summer months, cold products close pores, AND if you're using high quality natural ingredients you can preserve the shelf life of these products by chilling them. Overall my favorite usage is with products that are meant to be cooling, soothing and depuffing. In the mornings your skin will thank you for the pick me up! 







SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig