Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Summer Tropical Looks



I only had a week in PR and I knew I wanted to pack so much content into the trip! I managed to plan 20 something looks and shoot almost all of them! here's a run down of each and the pieces you need to recreate them!

check out my amazon store for all my travel essentials like packing cubes, luggage weights, and more!
I also love earrings and accessories from Amazon, check that out here!




white bikini here
white halter top bikini here
white beach dress here


palm print beach kimono here



get this yellow swimsuit here
yellow beach pants here


shop this tropical dress here




white crop top here
neon netted cover up here
white tassel skirt here


These maxi dresses are my faves these passed few summer, they're so easy and breezy, comfortable and cute! 
click here for the one i'm wearing above (also comes in black)
click here for a pink one I love!


find this tropical suit and more here


neon swimsuit here
neon swimsuit here



click here for a similar two piece that's perfect to go from beach to party

MAKEUP

I wore a lot of fire reds and orange lippies and here are my top faves!!


ACCESSORIES

No outfit's complete without the right accessories especially  in summer when the sunglasses and right bag MAKE THE OUTFIT. I tried to keep it to a minimum but I did end up bringing quite a few! if you want to see how I packed it all check out this video!



SHOES

Now for shoes, I  know thats where a lot of struggle! When you have wide feet and are heavier than most, your feet need comfort to take you all day! I wear sneakers a lot and I have searched far and wide for comfortable cute shoes! Make sure you search everywhere! My faves for shoes are Tjmaxx, Targetkhols, and ASOS!

these are some of my current faves! and PS don't be afraid to bring sneakers everywhere you go!! check below for some of my faves that are cute and comfy!




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig