Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Thick thighs, Thin patience


It's October first, so from now on we wear thigh highs until we switch back to flip flops. Thigh highs are such a staple, I can't get over them. These are so soft and stretchy they will fit any calf size!!!
I love the color of these too, they're kind of brown, kind of green, and very earthy. They go with anything.


This shirt dress is another basic that your fall wardrobe NEEDS. I love tee shirt dresses because they can be dressed up or down but my favorite way is with a duster because then it feels like I'm wearing pajamas with a robe, #hashtag LAZY. :)

This entire look is Boohoo, and no its not sponsored, but I wish it was lol, hey boohoo girl!!! I love boohoo, they always have 40 to 50% off their entire website and their clothing is BOMB.


boot: here
teeshirt dress: here
duster: here
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig