Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Florals and rips


DATE NIGHT! I love the plaza hotel so much. Its the perfect spot for that old holly wood Gatsby glam! The palm court is where we went, they're known for after noon tea and delicious fancy treats and desserts. Its restaurant week so we got the 3 tiered option with tiny burgers, fries, wings, chefs treats and more! We also got two yummy drinks, THE COSMO WAS TO DIE!! I wore this off the shoulder top with pink floras and bubble sleeves. This top is all the trendiness at once and I love it! I love off the shoulder tops and they pair so well with jeans in the summer to balance out how much clothing I am wearing so I'm not hot!
top: BUY
top: BUY
jeans: BUY
shoes: BUY
bag: BUY
highlight: BUY
earrings: BUY




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig