Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Spanish Vogue Vibes

Sometimes certain outfits make you feel like you're transported to another world. This one gave me Spanish vogue vibes. What I wouldn't give to be on the cover!! Could you imagine!! The first plus size Latina on a cover like that?!!! Amazing!! I'll put it out there!! This blouse gives major flamenco vibes and reminds me of the old school salsa dancers in Puerto Rico and Cuba! I love it! The skirt gives this look a little edge instead of classic pants or ripped denim. Standing on these steps I felt like I was shooting with a famous Spanish photographer. Find similar items and inspo down below.

denim skirt BUY
top BUY
top BUY
heels BUY
heels BUY
sunglasses BUY
sunglasses BUY



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig