Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

Table Scapes & Dinner Decor

So if you follow me on instagram or snapchat or youtube, okay basically anywhere, you'll know I love home decor and having dinner parties with my friends! 

Starting last year I started purchasing more decor and dinnerware that allowed me to start having more friends over! 
I've always hosting social events but I've taken it to a whole new level! Bed Bath & Beyond was kind enough to gift me with some items so I got me a bar cart and I'm loving it! 



get the bar cart here




Honestly hosting at home can be expensive but boy its the best option for someone like me who loves a dress but would rather wear slippers than heels! I created two table scapes I created for two dinners;  Friendsgiving and New Years dinner! 

I'll take you through the items in both table space and describe how I used them in both dining table setups!


COLOR SCHEME

For Friendsgiving I went with navy as my main color and centralized my theme around it for my decor and Christmas tree! if you watch my youtube you saw my Christmas decor hauls and decorating videos! my tree was navy with hints go gold white and silver. I also had navy and silver sequin pillows and a navy fur pillow. To bring the table into it I started with a navy sequin table runner. sorry I didn't get better photos but next decor blog post will be better!


















These navy plates were the perfect dessert plates to balance the color scheme and also add some interest and pattern to the table! They’re versatile and gorgeous and look so much better than you’d expect from Walmart! Find them here! The print also comes in an entire set! The navy works with multiple color schemes and seasons!

Because we have a mixed metals theme in our apartment, I went with my regular gold dinnerware which balances with my entire decor as well as my marble dining table. Overall I prefer gold so my gold dinner ware always works. 
For my New Years dinner I went with a rose gold delicate color scheme. Again, it started with a rose gold fur blanket that I purchased from Home Goods, which provided the inspo for this theme, as well as my overall LOVE for rose gold! If you know me, you know I'm a self proclaimed rose gold queen lol
ACESSORIES & DIY
For my rose gold tablescape, I wanted it to be really clean, fresh, and indicative of a new year! I use a separate table for the food and beverages, along with a bar cart so the dining table didn't need food space. Rose gold spray paint was my best friend to give this table what it needed! I spray painted some cheap faux white roses and then put them in small glass jars, I spray painted some white and gold flowers to give them a rose gold touch.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig