Gabriella Lascano


Beauty, Lifestyle, Plus Fashion, Travel

THE ART OF THE CASUAL/GLAM OUTFIT


If you follow me you know I post a lot of glam and sexy looks but I've been trying lately to show you more and more reality of what I wear and i've been trying to get myself out of the rut of going either too dressed up or wearing leggings and a tee shirt. But even with a tee and leggings you step it up with accessories and outwear to make everything look more polished and glam! My goal is to always feel like wherever the day takes me I feel comfortable. I used to always wear gym clothes when I wasn't dressed up, and it really took a toll on me, I felt like I had lost my natural glam and my ability to feel cute no matter what. So let me show you one of my fave ways to class up the casual gym outfit that can transition to restaurant glam at night. 




I love adding fun accessories and bright lipsticks to make any outfit pop. My go to is red lips and cat eyes but you can really make this your own! here are some of the fave items to add to your jeans and tee to spice it up! also look ABOVE for the pieces I'm wearing here!
     




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig